MovNat Elements for Physical Therapists
October 20th, 2018
10AM - 4PM
Langford Sports & Physical Therapy
LEARN THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF NATURAL MOVEMENT, AND HOW TO USE THEM IN OUR PT PRACTICE.
Our one day workshops are designed to introduce you to Natural Movement, and give you the most important basics that you can use in therapeutic exercise components of treatment. We will focus on areas that we most commonly use in our practice--those that patients can use regularly in daily life.
PRICE with 10% off code PT10: $179
- Normal price is $199. We are offering a 10% discount to PTs so we can spread the word and introduce you to this functional exercise approach to rehab!
Space is limited, register today!
- 6 hours of professional instruction, including short lunch and snack breaks
- Safe, step-by-step progressions for all ages, abilities, and fitness levels
- MovNat’s principles, and how they will change how you think about the way you teach movement.
- Understanding MovNat’s approach to developing movement skill and improving fitness
- Special emphasis on ground movement for restoring stability and mobility
- Introduction to each of MovNat’s movement domains, from crawling to climbing
- How to incorporate MovNat into your clients' existing fitness routines
- How to incorporate MovNat into an at-home practice or busy lifestyle
- Supplementary materials to help you implement your Natural Movement and/or PT practice
Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
WHAT TO BRING
Training gear (shorts or pants that cover your knees, T-shirt, minimal shoes) for indoors and outdoors.
Snacks, fluids, and lunch.
Want to learn more? Follow our blog for education updates, or join our newsletter below to learn about upcoming events before everyone else does.